Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Homeward Bound

We are so excited, Chris will be home tomorrow. He said it was an awesome week for business. A lot of things transpired that I can't wait to hear about. He saw and met with a lot of interesting people.

I am also excited that James and Stacy are coming to visit this weekend. I can't wait. We love company. I made my grocery list today. I'm going to try and cook some good stuff while they are here.

Okay, I am watching "The Biggest Loser" and I have never watched this show before. It is cruel. The guys have to weigh in without a shirt. They have huge saggy boobs. The girls have to wear sports bras and spandex shorts. It seems humiliating to me.

On another note, DVR is one of the greatest inventions of all time. I guess I have been a week without it and I am so missing it. Hopefully we will have it hooked up soon. The guy is coming to work on our wall tomorrow. I am ready to be done with that project.

No comments: