Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Shutters at last




So, I finally got my shutters installed. They came to install them and they were not what I ordered. I decided to keep them after I negotiated a hefty discount. I didn't want the divider in between each window, you know slats that go all the way across. Anyway I am happy. I got finished painting Chris' office yesterday. Unbelievable. It was a project that started on Saturday. I liked the river rock finish by Ralph Lauren, so I went and got 2 gallons of paint. Not enough. Ended up taking 5 gallons to paint his office with basically only 3 walls. I was not a happy camper because it was $40 a gallon. The damage is done and I am done painting for a while. It sure is good to have the jobs done though. Now I have to go furniture shopping.

Chris flew to New York today for a little meeting with a guy he works with. He will be home tomorrow night, so he won't get to see much of the town. I have always wanted to go there.

I am so tired tonight. The boys wear me out. I have been doing dishes all day long. They have been eating non stop, I do not know what has gotten in to them. Seriously, I went to the store yesterday and bought a pack of whole wheat hot dog buns for HOT DOGS. Chris ate one bun and the boys finished off the last two a little while ago. They eat hot dog buns dipped in spray butter. "I can't believe it's not butter" Spray butter is great by the way, and it is calorie free. Anyway they have been eating that and oranges, and I am sick of loading and unloading the dishwasher.

Gotta go, I see Brooks peeking around the corner at me. He should be asleep in his bed with his brother!!!!

No comments: