Saturday, January 5, 2008

Home Again

We got home last night and are somewhat unpacked and laundered. I am so sorry for the lack of posts. What a crazy 2 weeks. First of all, we had an amazing time on our vacation. I got the relaxation I so desperately needed despite all of the beach volleyball we played. You guys know me, I can only lay on the beach and drink pina coladas for so long. It would take me all night to tell you how neat the place was. I will try to post some of the pictures later. There was one big bummer............we both got sick along with several of the people with us. We think it was the water. We were told maybe bacteria in the ice????? We don't know what caused it but we don't ever want to get it again. We have new nicknames for each other that will never be revealed. Anyway, it was so good to meet and put a face with some of the guys Chris works with. I always hear about them and now I know them.
We were so glad to see the boys. We were missing them really bad about the 5th day. It was so nice though to be able to leave and know that they were in good hands and that they were happy. THANKS SHERRY!!!!

I don't think I even got a chance to write anything about Christmas. It was great. We got to see all of our family and the boys were the most excited ever. Chris got me a Tom Tom GPS - I need it too. Those things are so awesome. The boys and I got him a watch that he wanted. He was rather excited.

I worked my way through all of our mail. We had lots of Christmas cards to open....I love getting Christmas cards and seeing everyone's kids. This is the first year since the kids that I haven't done a Christmas card. I still feel bad about it but I just didn't get it done and I had just sent out the family picture with our "just moved" card so I figured that will have to do.

It is so hard to believe it is 2008. Cheers to the new year!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: