Monday, May 10, 2010

Preschool Graduation

My baby graduated from preschool! Now he is counting down the days until he gets to go to Kindergarten. He cannot wait! I can!

It was a really special night! The teachers (high school students) adore the children. They all were crying by the end of the program. I was good until the long slide show at the very end. It was like 4 songs long. They played Billy Dean's song "Let them be little." I completely lost it. Thank goodness that the lights were off because I cried and cried and cried. If you haven't heard it and want to cry go to this link, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUKbxbmpcwU


This is Courtney, Brooks "bonding buddy," and she is precious. She brings him to the car, buckles him in and tells him she love him every day! She made him a really neat scrapbook highlighting parts of the school year.






Here are all of the teachers. Cody, the only boy who is like 7 1/2 feet tall, is Brooks good buddy too! They like to pick on each other.





Here are the video's from graduation. As always, I apologize for the quality and the headache you will probably get! Brooks is in the dark blue shirt, khaki's and cowboy boots. Okay, just reviewed the video's and for some reason they start and stop constantly. I don't know why that is happening, they aren't like that on my computer. Maybe a problem with blogspot! Sorry!























No comments: