Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!


I have had such a great day today!! Kids and Daddy made me breakfast! I actually got to sit in my chair, relax and drink my coffee this morning!! I was told to sit in my chair and watch tv all day! That is kind of hard for me! I did watch tv quite a bit, but we also went to the pool for awhile! I cleaned out the refrigerator too!

I am so blessed and I know it!! I am thankful for a great Mom and hope she had a great day today! Wish I could have been there, but sending long distance love!!!

Happy Mother's Day to Sherry too!! She is a great Mom and Mother in law!!!

Hope all of you Mother's felt the love today!!!!!!

The above picture is from Brooks' preschool graduation Thursday night and I will try to post on that tomorrow night!!!

No comments: