Saturday, October 13, 2007

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

This post is dedicated to my mom and dad..........Lets begin with a story from when I was little. I was about 4 or 5 I think and my parents were outside with us and they were talking to the neighbors. I rode up on my little bike and said Son of a B.... it's hot!!!! I think they had to catch their breath and then they got on to me for saying that. Sure enough a little while later I rolled up and said it again. My parents were so, so embarrassed. Here is where "What goes around comes around" starts. We are outside last night chatting with the neighbors. The kids are all playing. Let me first say that we get UPS packages all the time. All of Chris' work samples come via UPS. The boys think that the UPS guy is better than Santa Claus. Chris yelled at all the kids "here comes a car." All the kids scramble to the sides of the street. Jax to our driveway with his bike. Around the corner came the UPS truck, so Jax screams "It is the UPS guy." Then around the corner came another UPS truck behind the other one. Jax screams again and says "HOLY CRAP TWP UPS TRUCKS." Everybody was trying not laugh and Chris and I were speechless. Our neighbor Gary said "Holy crap Jax, you just made my day." We were so embarrassed but everyone else thought it was funny. I think we need to work on that before he goes to kindergarten next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you were embarassed with crap from a little boy, think how we must have felt when our beautiful, sweet, innocent little girl said son of a B.......