Thursday, October 18, 2007

Unpredictable

I have learned to live with an unpredictable life. I think almost all women like a schedule and a plan. I rarely have one because it wouldn't do me any good. Day to day we just go with the flow of Chris' schedule. Sometimes irritating but really kind of fun. Most of it is not his fault, it is just the nature of his job. Someone might call him on Monday and say he needs to be at ...xyz... on Wednesday. It is just like that. He just bends with it and does a great job. So anyway, we were supposed leave for Arkansas early on Wednesday. He calls me about 6:00 on Tuesday and says "I'll be home around 9:00, is there any way we could leave tonight"? I had everything pretty much packed (for a 2 week stay) and said "sure". We left at 10:00 P.M. and drove until 3:00. It works out great for the kids. They fell asleep around 10:05. We got to Arkansas around 11:00 A.M. Chris is hunting today and tomorrow and then off to his sales meeting. I'll just be hanging out here and there. I went for a run, fed the kids lunch, got a pedicure and that is about the extent of my day.

I'd like to congratulate Amanda on her 10 point buck. It is her first. Just kidding, it is not really funny. She hit it with her car, or I think it hit her. Anyway $4,000 worth of damage. Bummer!!! Amanda, I wonder if you can enter it into the big buck contest at the Tackle Box. Ha Ha!!!!!

No comments: