Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Road Trip... Again

Today will be spent packing 1/2 our house up. We will head to Arkansas early in the morning. We will be there for 2 weeks. Chris is going to hunt for a couple of days with a guy he sells for, and then he has to go to Dallas for his 8 day sales meeting. He is dreading it. It is too long for a guy who is not used to being cooped up. Anyway, I have been going through rubbermaid tubs getting winter clothes out for the boys. They are sick of trying on jeans but were somewhat cooperative yesterday. I think I have a good assortment of long pants and shorts set out.

Jax is doing so good with his schooling. He begs to do school. He has learned several letters and the sounds they make. I have a question for you teachers (Amanda)???? Should he be learning to write cursive??? The abeka kit that I have is teaching them to print and write cursive. I don't get it. Isn't printing enough right now?? I have been skipping it but I am confused on that.

I just fixed the comment thing. You don't have to be a member to leave a comment, just click comment and leave me a message. (Had a little negative feedback about that)

No comments: