Monday, October 8, 2007

Monday 10:30!!!!!!

Where did this day go? I spent the whole day working around the house and 2 hours at wal-mart. Chris and I have been cleaning on and off all day. We are all unpacked and the last load of laundry is in the washer right now. Chris has a sales manager coming in to stay the night tomorrow and then they have a meeting on Wednesday.

We had a good time in Arkansas and the trip home was great. We decided, on a whim, to leave at 4:00 P.M. We were just going to drive to Dallas, but when we got there we just kept going. The boys fell asleep around 9:00 and I leaned back their boosters and they slept the whole way home. So from 9 to 12:30 I didn't have to hear Brooks ask every 15 minutes "how much further now"!!!

We are turning around and going back on the 17th for 2 weeks. Chris is going back to muzzle load hunt and then has his annual 8 day sales meeting. I will have a lot more fun in Arkansas than spending 2 weeks alone.

A little funny to close - A little while ago Jax came in and said "Momma do you have a little snack for me tonight?" I got him some grapes and told him to try to get Brooks to try one. He assured me it wasn't going to happen but I told him to just try. Jax couldn't get him to try so Chris started in and said he wanted to try one. Then Chris told Brooks that deer hunters eat grapes. Here comes the funny............. Brooks said "when I am big enough to go deer hunting I will eat grapes." The kid is a hoot!!!!

No comments: