Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day and Camo's Birthday

I really had a great Mother's Day!!! My guys made me breakfast. They went flower shopping with me and helped me work in the yard. To top it all off, I got some great hand made gifts. They are just precious to me!!!!

Here are just a few......

From Jax:




From Brooks:









And my parents flew home a few days ago. Sherry flies in Wednesday, so it is great to get to be with them right around Mother's Day! I love my Momma and my Mother in law!!!!




Sunday was a day for birthday's too. My niece, Gabby, turned 5!!! Hope you had a great day Gabby!!! We miss you!!!!


It was also Camo's first birthday!!!!! We absolutely adore this dog!!! He has been nothing but pure joy for the last 1o months! So much so that we are getting another. More on that soon!!!!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day Jennifer! Camo looks so darn cute. Can't wait to meet Camo's girlfriend, if it's a girl.

Love ya,
Heather

Stacy Carter said...

Oh Camo!!! That is so cute!