Friday, August 22, 2008

Meet the Teacher Day!!!

We started off our day going to Jax's school and meeting his teacher. Her name is Mrs. Thompson, no kidding. I think I can remember that. Anyway, it is her first year to teach. I am not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. I did get a good impression and am anxious to see how he likes the first day. He is not scared and he is not excited. I think that is good. One concern of mine is that there is a boy from our neighborhood that is going to be sitting across from him. This boy is very, very hyper and ADD. I have already had a talk with Jax and told him he needs to help Thomas by being a good example. We will see.

Because our days at the pool are numbered, we went yesterday and today. We got to the pool at 2 and stayed until 8:30. There was a back to school party from 6-9 and that was a lot of fun. I am so tired though.

No comments: