Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fun in the Sun!!

Boy did we soak up the sun today. We are all exhausted. I took the kids (Jax, Brooks and Ivy) to the pool for 4 hours. We ordered Pizza and had it delivered to the pool. They thought that was cool and fun. We did have a little problem at first. The problem is that Brooks isn't tall enough to slide down the big slides. Unfortunately the other day the lifeguards let them both go down and they loved it. I had to bribe them to go for the first time, and they couldn't do it again fast enough. They are really big fun slides like they have at the water parks. So, now they tell us that Brooks isn't tall enough. Actually, Jax lacks an inch or two but they let him go without a question. As you must know, Brooks was completely heartbroken. He cried for about 20 minutes and I couldn't get him to stop. Finally, I suggested we go and do tricks off the diving board and that cheered him up. I don't think I flip like I used to, but it was sure fun. I played the whole time with them. I don't usually do that. It was fun and we are so tired. The kids are in bed and I'm watching the Olympics. We've been staying up too late every night watching the Olympics. Isn't it exciting!!!!!

No comments: