Monday, March 14, 2011

It has been a month.........

since I posted last!! Sorry!! I have been very busy working inside the house and out. Baseball is in full swing too. I am going to try and post every day this week to catch you all up.


The boys are on spring break this week. We woke up to pouring down rain. It poured for about an hour. Good for the plants but not for puppy feet!!! Naturally, with the boys home all day, I have been cleaning up messes non stop. I had already washed Camo's feet three times today when I let the three of them go outside for a while. I had had about 30 minutes of peace and quiet when I went to check on them. I had heard them giggling and thought I should see what they were doing? I saw Camo covered in mud! It was dripping off of his face! Chris wasn't home to carry him to the shower! He weighs 70 pounds so I can't pick him up anymore. I had a great idea and I ran to the laundry room and grabbed 4 socks that had lost their mate. It worked! AND the boys gave him a shower!

2 comments:

Stacy Carter said...

That is hilarious!!!

Mom2Three said...

That is so funny!!! I want to see pics of what you have done around the house!! I seen a fern in the background.... :)