Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sweet Jax

Jax is not my lovie child, but lately he has actually been a little more sweet! He has been coming up to me, giving me kisses, and telling me he loves me. Wow, makes my day! Here is something he brought home from school today. I thought it was so sweet!!! It says:

Dear Mom and Brooks and Dad I love you very much and I love you mor than that and I hope your happy. love Jax

Isn't that sweet. We are happy and I think he is too. Just loved reading this.

Another sweet thing he said today was, "Mom, I prayed that we sell our house and can move." I was so happy to hear that come from him. You see, he LOVES going to church. We had to make him go to the class for his age group and of coarse he loves it. He didn't even want to go to Arkansas for spring break because he didn't want to miss church. He wanted Nana and Grandpa to come to our house instead. Chris and I are just thrilled!!!!!

Today I registered Brooks for kindergarten. He is so excited. He wants to start tomorrow. He wants to ride the bus the very first day. I said, uh NO. We ARE going to walk him to his class that first day and then cry all the way to the car. Chris is just as bad as I am. We will cry together. Then we will probably go on a lunch date together! Then I will cry all afternoon! About to cry right now so...................................................................................................................

cooked with an Easy Bake oven tonight. Ivy brought hers over. I sure haven't done that in a long time. It was kind of fun. Now we need more food to cook. I might have to go to Walmart tomorrow and get some.


1 comment:

Stacy Carter said...

Ahh the ol easy bake oven!!! Loved mine! It will be so hard when he goes to school. I don't want to think about Easton going.