Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Feeling Crafty

So I bought this book about 3 years ago and just started using it a couple of weeks ago. The kids and I have had a lot of fun with it. They usually find ways to play on their own but sometimes when I am not busy I like to play with them. There are tons of crafty projects to try.

Today we started a pinata.
They had so much fun making the pinata. Brooks did one strip though then had to go wash his hands. He was done, but wanted to take pictures. After it dries we will pop the balloon and fill it with candy. They are already talking about what object they are going to use to smack it with.


Next we melted down old crayons to make new shape crayons. It was cool to. Just bake in the oven to melt and then put in the freezer and they pop right out. So fun!




Tomorrow.......We are making silly putty! It is like corn starch, glue and liquid starch. I think. I will let you know how that goes.

No comments: