Monday, March 23, 2009

{Back on Schedule}

So we are home from Arkansas and back on schedule. We got to see our new baby neice/cousin and she is precious. I can't wait to see her again because I know she will have changed so much. I got to hold her a lot and get my baby fix. Newborns are such a miracle.

Jax went back to school today and wasn't too happy about it. Tomorrow Jax has golf lessons and Brooks has his first baseball practice. We are about to be really busy but that is just part of having kids. I have avoided all the activities and summers full of baseball until now and I can not put it off any longer. The time has come and they are both excited. I cannot wait to see how this all shakes out. Jax's age is coach pitch so it could be interesting.

We all just got finished with our bedtime snack. Chris had pretzels and ice cream, Jax had a bologna sandwich, Brooks had turkey lunch meat and I had a banana with yogurt. There is no way around it. Jax gets home from school at 4:00 and he is starving. So I either let him have a snack and is not hungry for dinner or we eat dinner at 4:30 or 5. Tonight we ate dinner at 4:20. I made homemade baked french fries and deer meat patty melts. It was soooooo good. Anyway, so by 8:30 we are all hungry again. Oh well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: