Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Monday

So yesterday went by so fast but was really a great day. I really meant to do this post last night but I was seriously exhausted. I actually fell asleep on the couch, which never happens! Anyway, Chris worked and I finished up the laundry. Then I went for a run while Chris checked Jax out of school a few hours early. Chris had been gone several days and wanted to go get him so they could play. For dinner I made Fish tacos. They were okay, not great, but not bad either. Then we geared up to go deep in the bush at the golf course. Seriously, one of my favorite things to do. So the pictures below are the guys cleaning them and then the pile of 90+ balls. Not bad for a 30 minute recon mission.


Below is a picture of Brooks asleep behind the couch. He got mad at me because I wouldn't get him an envelope to put one of his pictures in. He uses a lot of envelopes and I said no this time. So he was mad and hid behind the couch and cried. Next thing we know...he's asleep. Sweet, I covered him up, no complaints here. I really don't know what I am going to do with him. I let him get away with too much because he totally cracks me up but I have got to put my foot down. He got grounded from the wii today. He was really talking back to me and I had had enough. He does not like to get grounded from the wii. It is just always something hilarious. Jax and I were arguing a little tonight about Jax wanting me to get him some strawberries. Well, Jax is big enough to get his own strawberries. So we were arguing about it and Brooks comes over and slams both of his hands on the couch where we were and says "chill"!!! Today I was getting onto him (somewhere around the wii grounding time) and he responds to me and says "where there is a way there is a will." So he said it wrong, but where did he hear that. I don't know, but I wish I could remember the 50 things like that that he says everyday.

No comments: