Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Brooks


I really don't know what I am going to do with this kid. First of all he cracks us up every single day. It is always something with him. Today was extra funny. We were out of milk so we had to go to the store. I told him we were going to get a FEW things. On the way to the store he starts asking me all kinds of questions. One of them was "How did God make all the people?" So I explain it to him the best I can and he sighs really loud and said "B.S. tell me how he really made them!" Seriously, that is exactly what he said. Yes, he did say B.S. he didn't say what it stands for (thank goodness) and we can all thank Chris for that. Chris says that all the time but this is the first time I heard Brooks say it. So it just went on and on after that. At the grocery store he loudly says "look at this cart, you said we were only getting a FEW things and this is more than a few!" He questions my driving all the time too. There is more than 1 way to get to places and he is watching my every move and lets me know if I am not going the right way. We can thank Chris for that one too because we all know that I have to have a GPS to get around. Then we get home a little while ago and he strips down to his underwear and says "B-DOG IN THE HOUSE!" His daddy calls him B-dog. So there is a glimpse into my last 2 hours. It is always something and he keeps me rolling. I had to share those funnies before I forgot them.

No comments: