Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We did. We all ate too much, but I managed to stay away from the pecan pie. I did have my share of pumpkin pie though but that is not too bad.

We have been having fun hanging out with the family. Mary Jo and David came for dinner Tuesday night and then Jami had to leave yesterday to head to Arkansas with them. It is so quiet around here now without Luke and Lane. We miss them. The boys all played pretty well together, but it did get loud and crazy at times. Luke is so big and is talking a lot. He is so cute and sweet. Lane became my big buddy. He kept saying that he loved me. So precious.

Today all of the boys went golfing. I guess they got sick of playing wii golf so they thought they would play for real. Mom and I went to two stores but that was the extent of our shopping.

We have decided to stay and leave Monday. Why not?? Jax will miss school, but the traffic should be a lot better than it would be on Saturday or Sunday.

I guess when we get home I am going to have to focus on Christmas shopping. I have to get started.

Below are a few pictures. The first is a picture of the boys feeding the ducks just down from my parents house. The next is a picture of all of the boys after a game of football. Below that is a little video of them playing football.


No comments: