Friday, October 3, 2008

Neglect in the neighborhood!!!!

I am so upset. As most of you know, I am pretty much raising the little girl across the street. Everyone keeps telling me to put a stop to it, but I just can't. I feel so bad for her and her sister. Tonight, like most every night, it is 9:30 and their parents still aren't home. I don't get it. I am so mad at them, but I can't say anything. I guess if I thought it might make a difference I could bring myself to talk to their mom. It wouldn't make a difference though. All she cares about is having a good time with her friends. My heart breaks for those girls. I am being used, but maybe it won't be in vain. Maybe I can be some kind of good influence, that is why I do it. Although, every day that goes by, I become more irritated. I just might go off on her one day. If I do, it has been a long time coming. We'll see. I'll let you know if I do. Chris wanted to tell them just what he thought a long time ago, but I wouldn't let him. You know, they are our neighbors.

Anyway, it has been a busy week. I have told myself that I am going to exercise everyday until I lose 10 pounds. I started Monday and so far so good. I feel so great when I am exercising a lot. Brooks is really getting into it to. He rides his bike while I run. Tomorrow Jax has to go with us. We will see how that goes. It usually causes a fight because they fight over who is in front.

I have also been shopping the last 2 days. The deals out there are amazing right now. I bought 6 swimsuits today for 50.00. Seriously. I am not kidding. Dillards had their swimsuits marked way down. Like 9.99 and 4.99 then I got an extra 40% off of that. I bought a lot of clothes for the boys for next year too. After school I took the boys to Academy. Jax has been wanting another pair of tennis shoes. He wears the same pair to school every day. They had several styles on sale for 50% off. We bought 3 different sizes. He is set for quite a while.

No comments: