Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Well, I successfully cooked a complete Thanksgiving dinner all by myself. It was all great except the secret Stanberry homemade noodle recipe. It is still a secret!!!! I wasted about 3 hours of my life trying to make those noodles. I am going to have to have a lesson. We have really bonded with several of our neighbors, which is really great. Our neighbor Gary wanted to deep fry our turkey for us. It was wonderful. I hope to fry one every year.

Anyway, we all have so much to be thankful for and I am grateful for all of my blessings. I got a little speech in the kitchen from Chris that would make most of you teary eyed. It was so sweet but he sure wasn't showing any love cleaning up the kitchen. Just kidding - football was on. I finally got it all cleaned up by myself.

I am trying to decide if I want to go shopping tomorrow or not. I never get into "black Friday" shopping but the deals are drawing me in. Several of the things my kids want are on sale tomorrow at Toys R Us. I just don't know!!!!

No comments: