Friday, November 16, 2007

Decorating

It has been a long week of shopping. For me, shopping isn't one of my favorite things to do. It is okay to go wonder around the mall occasionally, but to be on a mission for something specific drains me. I kind of got on a decorating kick and had to go shop. I needed and still need a lot of things for my house. I found a few things, but it takes a long time to find what you want. I am so excited though, I ordered my shutters and blinds for my windows. Chris has been hounding me since we moved in about getting something to cover the windows. I just wasn't sure what I wanted. I bit the bullet and ordered them Wednesday. I love all the light from the windows and the view but at night when you can see what your neighbors are doing, you know they can see you too.

I put up all of my Christmas decorations yesterday. The boys wanted a real tree for their bedroom. It is so cute. It is a tiny tree with one strand of lights. They decorated it with tiny little red ornaments. So cute. They love it.

Jax has his first basketball game tomorrow. I will try to report on that and take a couple of pictures. He is so excited.

No comments: