Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Wednesday

Well we took Mimi and Big Dad back to the airport yesterday. They were here a week, but it only seemed like a couple of days. We had a lot of fun though. We went to the pool a couple of times and the boys had a blast watching all of us go down the big slides.

Mom and I went shopping Friday and I found a ton of cute clothes to wear on vacation. I bought a huge bag of things from the Ann Taylor Loft - what a store. They had major sales and majorly cute things. I got 700.00 worth of clothes for 225.00, and I got cards to come back September 10th and get 100.00 off of a 200.00 purchase. Not bad either!!!! I haven't even mentioned the shoes. Dillards had 75% off. I bought several and so did mom. I think she made it home with all of her purchases without being overweight?? Anyway, I love a good deal and had to share.

Today they are coming to replace my dishwasher. It hasn't worked right from the beginning. I am going to be glad to get that taken care of.

I am also going to work on cleaning up my dining room. I put all of my decorating stuff up there and it is a mess. I want to set the boys school stuff up in there.

No comments: