Sunday, September 9, 2007

End in sight!!!







Tomorrow Chris will be home. He has been in Dallas since Wednesday. It has been a long couple of days with my energetic boys. I am ready for a break. I am going straight to Walmart when he gets home. I hope our milk supply lasts until then. I have been trying to let them have some fun to pass the time. They spent 3 days playing in the mud, as you can see by the attached photos. There is only one lot left on our street so I figured it was fair game. We went to the pool yesterday and today. After Labor Day the pool went to weekends only, so we had to make the most of it. We spent about 8 hours swimming in 2 days. The three of us look like baked potatoes. I'll try to post swimming pictures tomorrow. I am going to finish up laundry, do a little more cleaning, then chill out for the rest of the night. Chat with you tomorrow.

No comments: