Monday, January 10, 2011

Talk about frustrating!!!!!

I worked ALL of last week on my bedroom. Chris was gone to the ATA show and I got with it. I swear I went to Lowes, Bed, Bath and Beyond, Pier One and Target every day last week! I finally found the perfect shade of orange to paint my bedroom! That is no easy task! The color ended up perfect and I love it! I will post pictures in a couple of weeks when the room is completely done.

So, I did all of that so Chris and I could go to Best Buy today and get a new tv and all the other stuff that goes along with that. We had done our research and pretty much knew what we wanted. Today, unlike other recent visits, we actually had a very helpful salesman. He helped us gather up all of our items and checked us out. Best Buy had sent me an email that had several coupons good for 6 days only. I ended up getting 10% off of a tv already on sale, 10% off of a harmony remote, 10% off of a blu-ray player, and I had a Geek squad coupon for $100.00 off of any home theater purchase. Also, the tv we wanted was out of stock, so they had to get one from the warehouse. I didn't want to pay 100.00 delivery. I told our salesman I would come pick it up when it came in. He gave me free delivery!!! He also had already taken some money off of installation before I even gave him my coupons. I was so happy and proud of my savings!!!! You know I like a deal!!!!! Chris even patted me on the back and said good job!

So, with that being said, we stroll out to the parking lot to find our truck had been broken in to. GPS and itouch gone and door jacked up! We even hid them out of sight because this isn't the first time this has happened! All of my good deals just became a wash! Dang, it is so, so, so frustrating! So wrong! At least this time the items are easily replaced and Chris didn't have his pistol in the console. Last time they stole all kinds of stuff that couldn't be replaced.

People breaking into cars in and around Houston is a HUGE problem. The police don't respond or come out for them. So lots of business' hire security for their parking lots. Best buy doesn't, nor do they have cameras in their parking lots. They do, however, have an officer inside their stores to protect THEM. Shouldn't they protect their customers too? I think so!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That stinks! I'm so sorry! People are so awful.