Saturday, October 2, 2010

All moved in and so happy!

Our new driveway that we have waited so patiently for.........Plenty of things for the boys to do in the yard.....yes, their daddy told them they could get it mounted???
Third night after we put the feeder up, 35 yards from back deck

We are in and settled. Everything is pretty much organized and put up, even the garage. Big thanks to Sherry, she has been a huge help. I'd also like to thank the school system for keeping my kids out of the way! I even had a chance to do a little decorating yesterday, which I hate.

I just can't tell you how happy we all are! It has been a long road getting here, but all worth it! I actually got to shoot my bow off the back deck tonight! Sweet!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So happy for y'all! Peyton was loving the pics of all the animals!

SheWolf said...

Congrats Jen! Can't wait to see more pics!