Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Dinner was NOT a bomb tonight and I had a great birthday!!!

Guess what we had for dinner tonight?????? Ground Deer burgers and they were awesome. Chris never ever keeps his deer meat. He always gives it away, but this time a bunch of the guys sent the meat to the processor and we got it back today. Seriously, I was scared during my first bite but it was so good. The boys loved it too. I am glad because we have a freezer full. We just got ground meat and sausage. Chris is going to cook the sausage for breakfast.

I had a good birthday. I got to go eat lunch with some friends and had dinner at home with my family. Thanks everyone for the cards and calls.

I did talk to Jax's teacher and she has no idea what he is talking about regarding him singing on stage at the party. The only thing she could think he might be thinking of is that they are about to have a western day and they are going to be teaching the kids a line dance. I still have no idea where he got that idea from but he is relieved that he will not be singing on stage in front of everyone!!

The other day at school Jax got his certificate for counting to 100 and knowing all of his sight words. My friend was there volunteering and she said he was so cute. He was grinning from ear to ear as he was standing in front of the class and everyone clapped for him. Wish I had been there to see it. So I was telling my mom how cute it is when he counts because he drags out the number before he says 30, 40, 50 and so on. I recorded him tonight and the video is below.

No comments: