Thursday, September 25, 2008

Golf Outing






What a great evening, except for the mosquitoes and I will discuss that later. So, I packed everyone a sandwich for dinner and drinks in the cooler. We picked up Jax from school and went golfing for the evening. He changed his clothes and shoes in the car and off we went. The weather was perfect and we had a great time. The boys both played several holes beginning to end. I am going to have to start playing too. I just don't feel like I can play very well, so I don't. About the mosquitoes....they are HORRIBLE. Seriously, have you seen the movie "The Birds" that is what it is like, but with mosquitoes. There isn't any recess at Jax's school because they are so bad. Chris said they are like that in Baton Rouge too. Something about the hurricane. I don't understand why, but whatever. They are horrible and I should have stock in OFF.

Tomorrow we are all going to eat lunch with Jax. He loves it when we come and see him. We have a busy weekend too. A birthday party for one of Jax and Brooks friends and it is Chris' birthday as well. Also, this weekend our neighborhood is putting on a huge Nature Fest both days. Hopefully it will be a lot of fun for the boys.

No comments: