Saturday, September 13, 2008

10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!

Alright already, the weather ruined my wedding plans and now the weather has ruined by anniversary plans. Notice that I said the weather ruined my plans. It didn't ruin my wedding or my anniversary. I am thankful that there have been storms around us but no storms in our marriage. That is all that matters. I was looking forward to my weekend at Barton Springs but we will reschedule. I cannot believe that we have been married for 10 years. Unbelievable. I am so blessed though. I am more in love with Chris that the day we were married. He is my best friend and I look forward to the next 10.

As for my house, the report is not so great. I think we still have all of our windows, but my landscaping has been demolished. My neighbor called and says she doesn't know where all the trees went but they are gone!!!!! She also said all of the siding is off the back of her house and in her pool. She said it looks like the "Wizard of Oz" where debris is just flying threw the air. As I am writing this, the storm is still hitting our town so I am anxious for another report when it is gone. I am just praying my windows stay intact. I am not that concerned about my landscaping.............well a little but it can be easily replaced. I do pray for the people in Galveston that didn't evacuate as instructed. I hope there aren't as many fatalities as expected.

No comments: