Friday, March 21, 2008

Big City Fun

We have had a couple of action packed days. We are so tired. Today we spent the day at the Fair and Livestock show. We went with Ivy's family. The kids had so much fun. Jax and Brooks rode the mechanical bull and boy did they like it. I thought they would surely chicken out when it was their turn but they didn't. We got pictures that I will post later. Yesterday the boys and I went golfing with Chris and Austin. We had a good time. We didn't want to be left at home so they got a cart for us and we were glad to be there. It was a little bit difficult holding Jax back. The course was so busy that he couldn't play. We let him and Brooks sneak in a few shots, but of course they wanted more, especially Jax. He really likes golf and has a good little swing. He just can't get enough of it. He wants to go to the driving range every day. He wants to take golf lessons this summer instead of playing baseball. Sounds good to me. Chris is all for it. Maybe he will pay his way through college with golf. Who knows?

On a sad note....my computer is in the shop. When we got home from Arkansas it wouldn't even turn on. So sad!!! I took it to Best Buy and they are going to look at it and call me. They haven't called yet. I probably have 150 emails and I NEED MY COMPUTER!!! Funny how we seem so lost if we don't have a computer or forget our cell phone. I remember wondering when my mom or dad was going to be home, and now you don't have to wonder anymore, you just call them.

No comments: