Sunday, December 30, 2007

Dominican Republic


Wow...Today is our 4th day at the most beautiful place I have ever been. We are having a blast. I really don't know how to tell you how unbelievable this resort is. I'll try to take more pictures later. We have just layed by the ocean soaking up the sun the whole time. Chris did have a meeting for half of the first day. Today we are going to the market as a group and I am excited about that. Tomorrow we are going to get a couples massage and then back to the sand. I am really, really, really enjoying myself. Everything has way exceeded our expectations except the food. It is ok but not good. We are not starving though. Anyway, more later. I attached a photo before dinner last night. Sorry that is all I have for now. Sherry tell my babies we miss them and love them.

No comments: