Sunday, March 25, 2012

Let it grow

Well, I am thrilled. Really thrilled!!!! I LOVE my garden.

My sweet hubby helped me last week add on to our garden. We built two more boxes so that we can have twice the garden we did last year.


This is the far left box. Herbs, strawberries, peppers and 4 different kinds of sunflowers in the back.
The sunflowers are just starting to come up....can you see them, can you see them??? So exciting!!

This is the far right box. Cucumbers in the back. Tomatoes and peppers in the middle. Onions, garlic and carrots in the front.

Here are the middle two boxes. Corn in the very back. Tomatoes in front of the corn. Squash and Zucchini in the back of the front box. Watermelon and Cantaloupe in the front of the front box.

I am so excited to watch it grow.
I check it twice a day.
I can't help it.
Now, let it rain.

No comments: