Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Somebody got a game ball?????


Jax had a great game tonight and got the game ball! He COULD NOT be happier!!!!!!!!! He flew two balls in the air to center field tonight and got an out at first. I love that boy and it makes me happy to see him happy!!

I know it has been a while since I posted. Been busy. LOTS and LOTS of yard work(Ivy asked us why we didn't just hire a gardener....um no!!!), washing my car after taking it to the ranch and driving down long dirt roads while it was raining, sick kid, sick husband, baseball, babysitting, single parent while Chris was at the NASCAR race, car shopping, cleaning, exercising, trying to free up space on my maxxed out dvr, cleaning out closets, trying to feed my family healthy foods, laundry and who remembers what else! I have just been too tired at the end of my day to even think about posting, sorry!!!

We are going back to the ranch Thursday night! We are all so excited!!!! Brooks is going to get first chance at a turkey and then it is my turn. I sure hope to have good news to report!!! I am looking forward to the time away with the family! We are going to make the most of it because it will probably be deer season before we get to go again!

1 comment:

Stacy Carter said...

Good job Jax!! Y'all have fun hunting hope you both get one!