Thursday, June 25, 2009

Water Logged

Every day since we got home we have been swimming! Seriously! It is so hot and it hasn't rained in 2 months. I have to admit that I wanted to cry when we pulled into the driveway after being away from home for 2 1/2 weeks. Our yard looked pitiful. I did have a neighbor girl water my flowers pots but apparently my orders of "every other day" weren't enough. I thought it would be, but when it is 100 degrees every day it is not. We set the sprinklers to every other day too and our yard and flowers were half dead. I have nursed my flowers and replanted some and am now happy. Now we need rain!

On a positive note, we have had some action on our house that is for sale. There is a couple interested and they have requested our survey to see if there is room to put in a pool. Don't know what will come of it but they are the best prospects we have had yet! I will keep you all posted. Say a prayer!

I guess the agenda for tomorrow is........go to the library and then SWIMMING!!!

No comments: